This book is a practical, pragmatic and lightweight guide to software architecture for developers.
- The essence of software architecture.
- Why the software architecture role should include coding, coaching and collaboration.
- The things that you really need to think about before coding.
- How to visualise your software architecture using simple sketches.
- A lightweight approach to documenting your softwar
- Why there is no conflict between agile and architecture.
- What “just enough” up front design means.
- How to identify risks with risk-storming.
- Facilitator: Samridh Mathur
This course will cover usage of Trac for projects and Scrum.
The course also addresses general programming concerns regarding universal accessibility for the WWW, secure web-programming, writing maintainable code, source code management and collaborating with other programmers.