This course will introduce Regular Expressions so that we can use them effectively while developing.
Regular expressions are nothing more than a sequence or pattern of characters itself. They provide the foundation for pattern-matching functionality.
Table of Content:
- Introduction to Regular Expressions
- Basic Regular Expression Skills
- Programming with Regular Expressions
- Validation and Formatting
- Words, Lines, and Special Characters
- Source Code and Log Files
- URLs, Paths, and Internet Addresses
- Markup and Data Formats