Site news

Sheep in Ballistic Learning

Picture of Ballistic Sysadmin
Sheep in Ballistic Learning
by Ballistic Sysadmin - Tuesday, 4 June 2013, 10:36 PM

Hi Team,

As agreed in our sessions, people who do not complete their assignments will be given the भेड़ badges which they will wear till they finish their assignments. This is the picture I felt we could use. Please let me know your views on this. Also, if you have any suggestions regarding this idea, now is the time to share it.

Looking for your creactive (creative and active) contribution instead of being another sheep in the रेवड़ .

Vikram

Picture of Abdul Kadir
Re: Sheep in Ballistic Learning
by Abdul Kadir - Tuesday, 4 June 2013, 5:47 PM

As far as the idea of being sheep in ballistic learning, I think we should be given some time, If we are unable to submit assignment because of some genuine resion. As some time somebody has some urgent work to finished.

So that think over it and permit to relevent discunt.

Regards

abdul

Picture of Ballistic Sysadmin
by Ballistic Sysadmin - Tuesday, 4 June 2013, 10:44 PM

Hi Abdul,

Can we let the class decide if it is genuine reason by way of voting? Any ideas from anybody else?

BTW...any genuine reason for not checking spellings before posting - you have spelt resion[sic] and discunt[sic] wrongly.

Best,Vikram

Picture of Abdul Kadir
by Abdul Kadir - Thursday, 6 June 2013, 10:47 AM

Dear Sir

I am feeling very sorry. I will be careful next time and not repeat spelling mistake again.

Regards

Abdul

Picture of Ashutosh Taunk
by Ashutosh Taunk - Thursday, 6 June 2013, 12:48 PM

Hello Vikram Sir,

A colourful sheep of modern time should be more entertaining :)

Vikram Sir, One thing, some posts were very nice and I felt like commenting them with emotions But as I hit reply/ edit, I don't see emotion icon; seems that it is not activated from plugins. (Please excuse, If the team has purposely disabled the smiley to impart seroiusness)

Thanks.